Dual Moving MagnetVector-Aligned Dual Magnet design and Audio Technica's exclusive Paratoroidal signal Generator.This unique signal generating system is composed of a unified, laminated coil core wound with a single piece of wire. Internal mechanical and electrical connections are eliminated, minimizing magnetic losses and assuring better signal transfer. The use of PCOCC wire (Pure copper by Ohno Continuous casting), a special copper with virtually no transverse crystal barriers to impede signal transmission, perfects the performance of the advanced paratoroidal coil design. Thus, the coil of the cartridge transmits distortion-free sound in which even the most subtle sonic details are reproduced with clarity and purity.
· Stylus:Diamond shape, Elliptical.
· Cantilever: Alloy tube.
· Frequency Range: 20hz to 22 KHz
· Tracking Force: 1.0 –2.0 g
· Weight: 6.6g
· Stereo Channel Balance: 1.5 dB
· Channel Separation: 1 kHz – 22/17 dB
· Recommended Load: 47 kilohms in parallel with 250 pf.
· Stylus Construction: Bounded Rank Shank
· Stylus Tip: Side x front radii: 0.4 x 0.7 mil The half-inch standard mount AT-71E cartridge sounds rich, balanced and crystal clean. It allows discerning music lovers to attain extraordinary listening pleasure without the lofty expenditure typically associated with high performance cartridges. And yes it is exquisite. The AT71E is rated a "Best Buy" in the UK and we agree wholeheartedly.
List Price: $79.00